Delivery & Return Policy
Please read the Return and Delivery Policy Carefully before you place an order from our website. Confirmation of an order will be taken as your having accepted these terms.
Deliveries within Jamaica are FREE of charge. You will be advised by e-mail of the anticipated delivery time, however most deliveries take place within 48 hours after payment and processing, or at a time agreed with the customer.
Customers also have the option of picking up their order in-store, at our location. A representative will contact you within 24-48 hours to confirm your order and after verification has been completed the representative will advise when the purchase can be collected.
PRODUCTS DISTRIBUTED BY LILLAN LIMITED ARE NOT FOR EXPORT. Lillan Limited will only offer delivery in Jamaica.
Terms and Conditions apply.
In accordance with Lillan’s promise of quality goods, competitive prices, prompt delivery, friendly courteous service, we are more than willing to facilitate the return of goods by our customers who may not be satisfied, for one reason or the other. Our aim is always to please our customers.
Terms of return:
• No cash refund. Only exchange or credit note.
• Receipts should be legible when being presented as proof of purchase.
• All goods should be returned within 14 days with seals intact or not totally destroyed.
• For meats, fish and eggs, the product(s) should be kept refrigerated/frozen.
• The returned package should contain no less than 90% of the product purchased, in its original container.
All actions/decisions in relation to returned goods must be approved by Lillan’s Management.